Dr. Frieda weighs in on the psychological effects of Dr. Christine Ford’s testimony at the Judge Brett Kavanaugh hearings — on her and on different generations of women.– i24NEWS Perspectives
- Home and Family / How to Be Vital and Happy at Any Age “I want to tell women there are many, many options out there.”
- Crossroads / International Women’s Day “We are doing better than ever. Millennial women are making the same or more money than their male counterparts, but we should have high status goals regardless.”
- NBC Today Show / New Year’s Resolutions “We think we need to be motivated — but we need to just do it.”
- WPIX 11 / Coping with Family During the Holidays “Don’t take the bait! Walk away. Where you are sitting determines who you are going to be talking to.”
- WPIX 11 / The Do’s and Don’ts of Online Dating “Do your research. If possible, do a background check, and above all, trust your gut.”
- Dr. Frieda gives Al Korelin some psychological insight into Impeachment key player Representative Adam Shiff.
- What about Nancy Pelosi? Dr. Frieda delves into Nancy Pelosi’s background and how it influences her politics.
- Freedom of Speech, the Middle East and Listening to both sides of the story. Dr. Frieda and Big Al discuss how we need to listen more calmly to opposing opinions.
- Korelin Economics Report – Dr. Frieda opines on the rationale behind political thinking.
- Your Hidden Power – Dr. Frieda chats with host Doug Stephan about motivation, living your best life and ways to tackle stress.
- America’s 1st News: Fast forward to 46:02 http://rss.gcnlive.com/Americas1stNews/?name=2019-05-09_americas1stnews0509192.mp3
- The Joe Piscopo Show on AM 970 The Answer: (Interview starts at 39:30) Dr. Frieda talks to Joe about shootings in schools and places of worship, rising anti-Semitism and the psychology behind hate crimes.
- Lisa Valentine Clark: Fast Forward to 20:33
- Talk Of Connecticut
- How to Stress Proof Your Home – Dr. Frieda chats with Cory Hepola of WCCO on simple way to make your home a peaceful haven.
- Is Hillary Clinton for Real? Dr. Frieda discusses Hillary Clinton’s mixed messages to women in light of “Me-Too”.
- Gaming Can be Good for People with Depression. Studies have shown that certain games in limited doses can help with critical thinking and help those who suffer from depression to feel in control.
- Washington Post / Psychologist on Kathy Griffin’s motive to use grisly Trump image: ‘Attention can signal relevancy’ “One reason why celebrities may be verbally attacking President Trump is because they think it’s good for their egos and reputations.”
- Toronto Sun / Age is Just a Number, according to Dr. Frieda Birnbaum. “Middle age no longer represents us. Middle age sounds like you are going downhill. I call it peak age.”
- Cosmopolitan / 3 Reasons Why Your BF Shouldn’t Be Your BFF “A core tenet of a good relationship is helping each other, so if you get injured, you need to share that with him.”
- Prevention / I Had Twins At 60. Here’s What It Taught Me “I had spent my whole life doing what made other people happy, which I think many women do. It was my turn to do what I wanted, and my husband was on board. We decided to try for another child.”
- New York Daily News / Confessions of a 69-Year Old Soccer Mom “I heard from women all over the world, in Dubai, Africa and Germany, and they said I gave them permission to be young, to live their lives. Nobody said they were having babies at my age. But at 53, I know women are doing in vitro.”
- Chicago Woman / How to Spot a Sociopath, Narcissist or Co-Dependent on the First Date “Many of us have gone on first dates and wished we knew the tell-tale signs that we were dealing with a sociopath, narcissist or someone who was co-dependent. Dr. Frieda Birnbaum tells us the signs we should be looking for and if we should be running in the opposite direction.
- Washington Post / Psychologist on Kathy Griffin’s motive to use grisly Trump image: ‘Attention can signal r